Interesting details on the lifestyle, Simon Cowell house, and cars collection – Remember Simon Cowell the mean judge from Britain Got Talent and XFactor? Remember his damning comments that usually start with ‘I don’t mean to be rude, but,’ which is then usually followed by a brutal tongue lashing that has reduced many aspiring talents to tears? Well, that is the guy we are talking about in this article.
Here, we want to review the 20 supercars this guy has in his collection. Yes, 20! And none of them is cheap!! This guy literally lives the superstar lifestyle! And you know why? Because he is worth close to 400 million Pounds! Why put that kind of money in a bank only to watch the value dive down with the Pound on Brexit concerns, or only for the bank to pinch-hit with charges or the Government tax you for it?
If you have a Car Collection like this one you have pretty much safeguarded your future. If you ever get broke you can just sell one or two, and if you put them all in one place, and you know what you are doing, people will pay money to see them and maybe take some pictures with them.
Well, lets get on with the business of the day. A review of Simon Cowell’s lifestyle through a look of his car collection, and their value. Enjoy!
Simon Cowell House, Cars Collection And LifeStyle
- Simon Cowell House Address:
- 717 N Palm Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, USA
Simon Cowell Cars Collection
- Jaguar Eagle Speedster. The Jaguar Eagle Speedster is a redefined Jaguar E-Type. Jaguar is a legendary British car-maker, specializing in luxury products. This particular product is a remake of an ancient but very successful specimen. It has been described as a detailed-to-perfection car that is a confirmation to the purity of the original car design. The Eagle Speedster comes with a price tag of 1 million dollars. If I had 400 million dollars I too would buy one.
- The AC Cobra, or Shelby Cobra as it is known in the United States. This is one of the most iconic sports cars that reigned in the 1960s. The car has been alternatively produced in both the United Kingdom and the U.S. since 1962. This is a perfect definition of a small body, big engine! Some people say it is because of the roar of the powerful engine that Simon Cowell loves this car so much. The Cobra was designed to use a huge Chrysler V8 engine, at a time when all its mates used V6s. The car was loud and powerful and that gave it popularity.
- The Aston Martin DB9. Another iconic British supercar! This car was produced between 2004 and 2016 and came into iconic status. It was also James Bond’s car of choice in the movie Spectre. The car is a stylish well-crafted product which prides itself in its beauty rather than power. The car is marked at $203,295 and comes with a 5.9-liter V12 engine.
- The Gallardo Spyder. This is one of the latest from Lamborghini the big Italian supercar maker. This product was released in 2006 at the Los Angeles Auto Show, and its design is entirely new, not based on any other car.
- The Bentley Arnage. This is not a sports car, but a luxury ride. It was produced between 1998 and 2009 and released at the same time as the Rolls-Royce-branded Silver Seraph. This car was proclaimed the most powerful road-going Bentley when it was launched at the Detroit Motor Show. The car comes with a twin-turbocharged, 6.8-liter V8 petrol engine, and a price tag of around $227,585.
- Bugatti Veyron. This car is the cream of the crop, the icing on the cake when it comes to supercars. A few years ago this was the most expensive car in the world. That is apart from historic vintage cars that have a history behind them. The Bugatti Veyron comes with a price tag of about $1.5 million. You buy this car and you can boast of having the Guinness World Record holder of the fastest car you legally drive on the street.
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III. The Rolls Royce Silver Cloud was produced between the years 1955 and 1966, and there were about 7,372 produced. This is a car of utter luxury. It prides itself as being a car of Royalty. Many Dignitaries across the world have at one time or the other used this car, and many across the world still use it today. It is quite a powerful car, with a 6.2-liter 220-horsepower V8 petrol engine. Price tag? Well, one of these beauties sold at an RM Sotheby’s auction for £264,000 recently.
- The Aston Martin DB7. British carmaker Aston Martin would be proud to have their name mentioned in this list repeatedly. This car is a beauty and has been described as an example of British car manufacturing at its finest. This car was produced between 1994 and 2004 and has been sold for $151,800. There are two versions available; coupe or convertible.
- Morgan Aero SS. You take a look at the Morgan Aero SS and think that it was produced in the 1920s. It looks something like a Ford T model or one of the old grand Cadillacs. There are few luxury Morgan Aeros in the U.S., and if you see one driving by it just might be but Simon Cowell. The Morgan Aero is a traditionally styled car model that came out in 2000, not in the ‘50s like its looks suggests. The car is produced with an aluminum chassis and is designed to look like post-World War classics. It comes with a big BMW V8 engine which gives it a top speed of 170 mph.
- The Caterham 7 CSR. This is a pretty rare sports car. You only see this in exclusive garages! It was made for speed and designed for power. There are two engine options for this particular car, one is a 200-bhp 2.3-liter inline-four Ford Duratec petrol engine which gives it a 0-60 mph acceleration in the time of 3.7 seconds, and secondly, an upgraded Cosworth-tuned, 260-bhp unit which produces an acceleration of 0-60 within 3.1-seconds. If you know sportscars you would not mind shelling out £37,000 to £34,500 to have this!
- Mitsubishi Evo VII. This is a racing car. No, we mean this is an actual racing car. In fact, a very successful car when it comes to cross country car racing! It is one of the most frequently-modded racing cars in the world. The Evo VII was produced between the years 2001 and 2003. The car can really run, and as a matter of fact, that is just what it was designed to do.
- The Ferrari 360. Do you claim to be a sportscar freak if you don’t own a Ferrari? Well, Simon Cowell can certainly boast about this one, even though it is not the most expensive car in his garage. This car costs between $80,000 to $119,000. The car comes with a 3.6-liter Tipo F131 V8 engine and can run from 0-62 mph within a time of 4.98 seconds.
- The Rolls-Royce Phantom. This is the most expensive Rolls-Royce money can buy right now and is reputed to be one of Simon’s favorite cars. As a matter of fact, he owns two! This car has the mark of British elegance and luxury and comes with a price tag that suits the prestige. A 2018 model starts at $417,825 and has been known to cost up to $492,000.
- The Bentley Continental GT. No need for too many words, we all know that the name Bentley means luxury. The Continental GT came into the market in 2003 under the hand of the Volkswagen Auto company. It uses a massive 6.0-liter W12 twin-turbocharged petrol engine that produces between 500 and 626 horsepower and vamoses from 0 to 62 mph within 4.8 seconds.
- The Ferrari California. This is a grand sports car that was produced between 2008 and 2017, and that comes with a 4.3-liter V8 engine, and which is often upgraded to a twin-turbo 3.9-liter V8. The car was introduced to the market with a price tag of about $202,000.
- The Jaguar XK120. This is another British made supercar. It was released in 1948, and it was only produced for only six short years (Production ended in 1954). But during that time, it earned high praise, and broke multiple high-speed records, as it became the fastest production car in the world when it hit 132.596 mph. One of these cars was sold at RM Sotheby’s for over $2-million dollars recently.
- The Bentley Azure. This is a perfect example of lavishness and luxury. The Azure was a large, four-seater luxury convertible that was produced between 1995 and 2003, and then due to demand, again from 2006 to 2009. The Azure was priced at $347,645, but it can go for more or less.
- Ferraris F-Type Coupe. This is the most modern of Simon Cowell’s Ferraris. It’s a two-seater sports car that was launched in 2013. You can get one of these with a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder “Ingenium” petrol engine which can produce 296 hp, and hit a top speed of 161 to 171 mph. The car is still in production so you can get a new one for about $60,000 Pounds.
- The Ferrari F430. This was the successor to the Ferrari 360, and it as produced between 2004 and 2009. The car was released at the 2004 Paris Motor Show. This car costs around $186,925 to $217,318, comes with a 4.3-liter V8 engine, and can go in 3.6-seconds from 0 to 60 mph.
- The Jaguar E-Type. This is one of the most iconic cars of the ‘60s. As a matter of fact Its 150-mph top speed was sensational at the time. As per the design, the Legendary Enzo Ferrari said it was “the most beautiful car ever made.”
There you go! We hope you enjoyed the post on Simon Cowell House, Cars Collection and Lifestyle.
- LIL YACHTY HOUSE AND CARS COLLECTION
- Rob Dyrdek House And Cars Collection
- Siphiwe Tshabalala House And Cars Collection
- Doctor Khumalo House And Cars Collection
- Doctor Khumalo House And Cars Collection
Tag: Simon Cowell House and Cars