Interesting facts about Osita Iheme wife, child, and family – Osita Iheme is a well-known Nigerian actor who was shot into the limelight after acting the role of Paw Paw in Aki na Ukwa. Although he has been part of the industry before then, the movie turned his fortunes around and opened more doors of opportunities for him and his colleague Aki. The movie introduced him uniquely to Nigerian movie lovers, and a handful of the populace have rewarded him with love and constant support.
He has consolidated on his early fame and has built a name for himself in Nollywood. His talents aren’t unnoticed, and he has been given various awards, including the Lifetime Achievement Award at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2011.
Additionally, he established Inspired Movement Africa with the aim of inspiring and motivating young Nigerians to become better in life. Through the initiative, Osita aims at ensuring young people in the country will begin looking beyond their limitations and challenges to take great leaps that will place them in impressive spots in life.
Osita Iheme Wife, Child, and Family
Before talking about Osita Iheme wife and his child, let us first explore his own beginning (with his immediate family) as well as how he was able to rise to the top of his career.
He was born on February 20, 1982, in the eastern part of Nigeria (Abia State). The name of his parents are Augustine and Herbert Iheme, and they are obviously people who value and have an idea about the benefits attached to academic education. This was stated before Osita, who was one of the five children his parents had. He attended primary and secondary school there in his hometown, before moving to Lagos State for his degree. He studied Computer Science at the popular LASU (which is regarded as one of the best state universities in the country).
However, it must be noted that his family was not wealthy back then, but they were only surviving. It is not as if he just fell into wealth or born into a family that is so rich and used their money to promote his career. Therefore, his story is pretty inspirational, and he is actually someone who has what it takes to inspire others (which is something he is doing today). As he was growing up in his area, he might not have had a picture of what his future is, but he appeared determined, and where he is today, a rich and successful actor.
He started his acting career with minor roles of a child in Nigerian movies, being an unknown person as at then. However, his breakthrough came after the popular funny movie Aki na Ukwa which shot him into popularity and made him become a household name in the country.
Since he is pretty talented and good with what he does, he featured in more movies that increased his wealth and popularity – including more mature and dramatic roles. His talents made him adapt easily to new and taskful roles, and right now, he can boast of having acted tons of movies that have transcended even the shores of Nigeria.
Osita Iheme Wife And Child
It is normal when a male celebrity that is of marriageable age in Nigeria is pestered endlessly by his own immediate family and even his fans. Actually, Osita is not exempted. Despite his stature, everyone knows he is not a too young person. And so, there are usually rumours about him getting married and all of that.
Some are concerned in if he is currently in a relationship, while some, who thought he has married, are interested in seeing his wedding pictures.
Well, currently, he is yet to get married – which means, other things you might have been hearing are simply rumours. In fact, there was a time he said he is not yet set to get married, but that it is necessary that he find the best moment for this huge step. He felt marriage should not just be because a person is an adult already, or because of what the society is saying, or because one is seeing others married already.
However, if you are close to the Nigerian media, then you should remember that some months back, there were a lot of rumours about Osita getting married to a lady. According to the speculations, Osita Iheme wife is an actress called Nana Ama McBrown. Nevertheless, while people are still wondering if it is true or not, both parties concerned haven’t come out to confirm it.
Therefore, since it has not been generally confirmed, the best thing to do is to maintain that he is still single. We believe that if indeed they are married, they should have come out to publicly admit it (after all, marriage is a beautiful thing, and both of them are comfortable adults). In fact, there should have been signs already (like the media seeing the duo together constantly at events, living in the same place, and so on).
So, Osita Iheme is still single, even though many of his colleagues are married already. For instance, we can’t but make mention of Chinedu Ikedieze. He has been married to his lovely wife for years now, and both of them still enjoy their home. Therefore, people are expecting Osita Iheme to also take the leap and settle his marital status. Nevertheless, it appears that the actor is still focusing on work for the main time, but we expect that when the right time comes for him, he should do the needful.
So, here we go with Osita Iheme’s family, which is a well-known discourse as far as the internet is concerned. If you are part of those bothered that he might be feeling lonely, don’t worry. He has a family, and he also has friends around him. He is a celebrity who is expected to be constantly indulged in things that keeps him busy. Marriage is not what someone rushes in. Instead, one should take one’s time and do the right things. When Osita said he prefers waiting, so as to choose the right partner and at the right time. Of course, when a person like him eventually get married, it will be the talk of the town, and it will be graced by many great people. Why? Because he has paid his dues appropriately and has become a darling to many.
Other Facts About Him
- One of his selling points remains the funny part of him. We can’t deny the fact that he is quite funny, and this is what he has utilized to gain access into the hearts of many Nigerians. He has won a lot of awards, including the 2014 African Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for Best Actor, and as far as he keeps doing what he enjoys doing, we expect him to keep soaring appropriately.
- Apart from his exploits in Nollywood, the actor is also the New Generation Ambassador for Rotary International District 9110 and he is also an inspirational speaker who tries to inspire young people to be better.
- He has written an inspirational book titled “Inspired 101”, and he keeps showing his interest in the well-being of others. He established a record label, Young Boss Records with two records signed in and they have each released a song.
- The actor is considering going into music in the future as he said he has the talent in him and have recorded some songs in the past yet to be released.
- He is into the transport business, he established a transport company that travels from South-East to Lagos.
- He has a political ambition and believes when the time is right, this dream of his would become a reality.
- To relax, Osita plays football, reads books especially the Holy Bible, engages in exercise and watches tv.
- Lil Yachty Girlfriend, Father, And Mother
- Chinedu Ikedieze Wife And Child – Interesting Facts To Know About Them
- Lionel Messi Family Tree – Wife, Kids, Parents, And Siblings
- Wizkid Hometown & Family Background
- DAVIDO’S BABY MAMA – Interesting Things To Know About Them
Tag: Osita Iheme Wife, Child, And Family.