Who is Chinedu Ikedieze Wife? – Chinedu Ikedieze is a well-known actor in the country who became a celebrity through his talents and hard works. He was shot into the limelight after his ’Aki na Ukwa’ year ago, and he has gone ahead to feature in tons of other movies. He was born on December 12, 1977, in Abia State (in the eastern part of the country) into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Michael Ikedieze Ogbonna. Before starting his career fully, he ensured he get educated appropriately – after his primary and secondary school education, he proceeded to the Institution of Management and Technology (in Enugu) for his degree.
He moved to the top of the scene alongside his partner Osita Iheme (popularly known as pawpaw), and the duo is well known for their funny acts. They have become so wealthy that they can conveniently take care of families (that is, they can act in the capacity of a real man). And both of them are married.
However, in this article, we will be focusing more on Chinedu Ikedieze Wife and Child – his family.
Chinedu Ikedieze Wife, Child and Family
As stated earlier, a man of his financial status can easily take care of a family. It is generally known that starting a family is not a small boy thing, but it takes the attainment of certain positions. A man must be able to take care of himself, his wife, and his children appropriately.
Chinedu Ikedieze can be regarded as a man indeed, he is married to Nneoma Nwaijah, a native of Isala Mbano, Imo State. The couple met during a movie production in Lagos with Nneoma as the custom director. They kicked off as friends before they eventually tie the knot. Their traditional wedding took place in Lagos State on November 26, 2011. Chinedu’s wedding was a loud party which was graced by various popular personalities in the country – including the Governor of Abia.
Theirs have been a happy family, and it is not surprising seeing them together having fun as husband and wife (there was a time they released lovely pictures about their vacation in France).
Although there have been various speculations and rumour about the failure of the union, the actor has debunked it, and has attested that himself and his wife are doing fine. The couple obviously have genuine feelings for each other, and, in fact, the actor has described his beloved wife as the love of his life. He made it known with confidence that nothing will come between them, except death. He has even made it known that what he loves about her the most is her big personality.
On her own part, Nneoma attested that her husband is a wise and matured man. She also stated that she ignores sources saying she simply married Chinedu because of what he is and his money. She believes she genuinely loves him and would not change anything about her husband.
Chinedu Ikedieze Child
The couple are yet to have their own baby, but of course, we are expecting something exciting to come up very soon. Chinedu himself has publicly made known his desire to have up to three lovely children. He gave an explanation about how he and his wife currently prioritise their careers, and they ignore those asking them to have children. Definitely, such things breed speculations and rumours. One of them are claims that his wife is having issues in terms of conceiving. Nevertheless, the family doesn’t seem moved, and it appears they are not bothered by the situation.
Some months before now, the actor did something that caught the attention of many people. He posted a picture of himself with a newborn baby on his social media handle. The result, as expected, was that people began saying all manner of things. Some believe he has finally fathered a baby. However, he swiftly denied those rumors, and he set the record straight, pointing it out that the lovely baby is his niece.
Other Facts You Should Know About Chinedu Ikedieze And His Family
- He had a younger brother who died of sickle cell anemia years back. According to Chinedu, the day remained the saddest for him, as he and his late brother were pretty close. He also made it known that his late bro is a lovely person who usually makes people happy.
- Chinedu remains one of the most successful persons in the Nigerian entertainment industry. He has a net worth that is around $3.5 million and he remains one of the most decorated actors in Nollywood.
- He used to be poor. Before finding himself in wealth, he had it rough too. In an interview, he said his biggest fear in life is to become poor, and he is ready to do anything right to have money.
- He started his career in Nollywood as far back as 2000. However, his major breakthrough was Aki na Ukwa. He leveraged on the success of the movie to act even more movies that were also embraced by the populace, growing his popularity (which opened more doors for him). Chinedu is so funny that he is regarded as one of the funniest actors in Nigeria (he was featured in a list of top 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors of All Time). Initially, he usually act like a child in movies (due to his stature). However, right now, he comfortably takes adult characters.
- Chinedu is interested in sustaining the status quo, and he believes he is meant to be flashy because it is part of what they do. He made it known that sustaining stardom requires being true to oneself and that a person should not make an attempt to live the kind of lifestyle they can’t afford. He believes in remaining grounded and not get carried away by what happens in movies. To him, if you can’t adequate afford a lifestyle, don’t fake it.
- Chinedu has a less than the normal average height (4 ft 3 in). Nevertheless, his height has helped him a lot in the industry. As we should know already, the Nollywood is a saturated one, filled with a lot of players. Therefore, to stand out, actors need to have what can make them stand out. For Chinedu, his height played a great factor.
- According to him, one of the most prominent persons that helped his career is the late Chukwuka Emelionwu.
- He is a close friend with Osita Iheme (popularly known as Paw Paw), and both have grown together.
- Chinedu is not a local actor, but one that has enjoyed even international recognition. For instance, few years before now, he visited Miami on a special invitation, and he was excited with the honour given him by the officials of the place (which boosted his popularity).
That’s all about Chinedu Ikedieze Wife and Child.
- Who Is Wizkid Girlfriend Now & Past
- DAVIDO’S BABY MAMA – Interesting Things To Know About Them
- Wizkid Educational Background And History
- Wizkid Hometown & Family Background
Tag: Chinedu Ikedieze Wife, Chinedu Ikedieze Child